2018 Spring Vegetable and Herb Plant Sale
Fort Bend County Master Gardeners will hold the Annual Spring Vegetable-Herb Sale to raise funds to support the programs throughout the year. This, along with the Fruit & Citrus Sale and the fall Vegetable-Herb Sale, helps us purchase materials for our training and educational efforts, demonstration garden plants, materials, and other miscellaneous items. No funds are used to pay volunteers nor are these funds used for anything not related to our mission.
The sale includes a wide variety of vegetables and herbs, including tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and more.
We would like to invite you to visit our sales and help support horticultural education efforts in Fort Bend County.
Mark your calendar for the dates below:
Join us for an informative preview program about the vegetable and herb varieties to be sold at the annual spring sale. This program will also feature how to plant and care for the vegetables and herbs.
- Preview Program for Spring Vegetable-Herb Sale
- Date: TBA
- Location: Bud O’Shieles Community Center, 1330 Band Rd., Rosenberg, TX 77471.
- Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- Date: Saturday, February 24, 2018
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon unless sold out
- Location: In front of the Master Gardener Greenhouse located behind the Fort Bend County AgriLife Extension Office, 1402 Band Road, Rosenberg, TX 77471. All sale attendees will be directed to available parking.
Directions to the sale (PDF)Uploaded 2/19/2017
Sale Plant Lists
- 2017 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale(PDF) Remaining fruit and citrus trees are listed in the Vegetable-Herb Booklet. Updated 02/12/2017
- 2016 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale(PDF)
- 2015 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- 2014 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- 2013 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- 2012 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- 2011 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- 2010 Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale