2016 Fall Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
A new Fall Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale is coming. Join Fort Bend County Master Gardeners to discover the wonderful varieties of vegetables and herbs for the fall/winter garden.
Fort Bend County Master Gardeners will hold a Fall Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale to raise funds to support the programs throughout the year. This sale, along with the Fruit & Citrus Tree Sale and Spring Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale, helps us purchase materials for our training and educational efforts, demonstration garden plants, materials, and other miscellaneous items. No funds are used to pay volunteers nor are these funds used for anything unrelated to our mission.
The sale includes a wide variety of vegetables and herbs selected specifically for growing in Fort Bend County. The list includes broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, kale, dill, parsley, cilantro, sage, chamomile, and more. The full list of plants is linked below.
We would like to invite you to visit our sales and help support horticultural education efforts in Fort Bend County.
Mark your calendar for the sale date:
- Fall Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon unless sold out
- Location: In front of the Master Gardener Greenhouse located behind the Fort County AgriLife Extension Office, 1402 Band Road, Rosenberg, TX 77471. All sale attendees will be directed to available parking.
Sale Plant List
- 2016 Fall Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale List with Descriptions(PDF) Uploaded 09/18/2016